Friday, March 2, 2012

I am not even trying

So to get to this consisted of:

+3/4 of a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel With Cream Cheese
+4 Cups of Arnold Palmer
+ 1 pb &j Sandwich
And for Dinner
+ One Salad Consisting of
-1 cup of strawberries
-1/4 cup of feta cheese
-3 cups of lettuce
- 2 tbs of light red vinaigrette
- 1/4 cups of walnut

The salad deserves a big applause because it was take out thursday and that was the concoction that I had created but the stuff before the salad was very unnecessary. I bet there was more than that, but I just can't remember.

Oh yeah!

There was:
- Personalized Peach Pie
-A slice of strawberry cheesecake short bread.

SMH whoas is me! Well anywhoo I know it could have been more but 1lb is 1lb. So woot woot.

My boo is telling me about the 2 places that we have to check out this weekend. One is a Ramen bar. I tried expressing how I can't be doing these foodie ventures every week but this time I know ahead of time not the morning off soo I think this weekend will be fine.

Also he promised we would go out and do some walking before anything. And maybe play a game or 2 of handball like the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment