Thursday, October 1, 2009

I got a costume

Hey Yah'll,

It's the first day of October and man am I hyped. October is the only month out of all the months in the year that I go out and party and what not, therefore this is I considered as my month of celebration =]

But anywhooo, so yesterday I went to Wal-Mart to get my puppies some bedding because it was getting chilly and When I get there and I noticed that in the back of the store there was a Halloween section. At first I thought Sweet!! It's that time of the year again. As i approached the isle I realized that they had costumes that one would pay like 59.99 regularly for MAX $20.00. So I went ahead and bought one. My boyfriend said I should go and try it on or something, but I just had a feeling that the costume was going to fit so I bought it anyways =

Boy it fit alright, it was pretty baggy for the size that I got it in. Also the length of the dress is way too long for this outfit to look sexy even if I lost the weight.




This is myself trying on the costume with a
sports bra on and my boyfriend as the photographer =]


& this is what it should look like =/
and this is a great opportunity to create a challenge and so I have. I will posting about it later =]

No comments:

Post a Comment