Monday, November 19, 2012

Week #16 Weekly Workout Playlist

Now that I am actually running, my whole perspective on what I need  pumping through my ears has changed. Since I am newbie when it comes to running motivational music is sooo essential.

For example, these past couple of runs I had used WWOPL#15 for the run. Literally 3 out of the 9 songs are slow. Unfortunately I did have to press forward button because it was getting stagnate.

It was easy to see, music that amplifies motivation is what I need for any upcoming run so I changed it up and this week. Very proud of this list, hope you enjoy and listen away.
  1. Claydee - Mamacita Buena
  2. Swizz Beats feat. A$AP Rocky - Street Knock
  3. Kat Grahm - Graffitti on Me
  4. Static Revenger & Richard Vission feat Luciana - I like That
  5. Inna - INNdia (Fork'N'Knife Remix)
  6. Jack Beats feat Donae'o - You Should Know
  7. Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
  8. Wax - Toothbrush
  9. Dev feat. Enrique Iglesias - Naked


Like Always Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment