Monday, March 19, 2012

It takes only one weekend

I swear last night I weighed 211. I have to go back to the drawing board these little goals here and there were working. Again, they may seem unrealistic but I set them because I know that I can achieve them. This morning I was 208. I am so constipated at this moment.

Before I went to sleep I drank this green tea that cleanse the colon. And I am feeling the effects 20 mins before I have to go to work.

Going to do a 3 day cleanse and aptitude test by then end I want to see onederland by thursday morning.

Looking for a juicer, blender I have. When I am creating my concoctions there would be left over kale crunchyness in my drink. No Bueno. Something affordable would be nice. Any recommendations?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment