Thursday, June 7, 2012

200 days Challenge

Starting: 206
Goal:-88lbs

Literally 200 days til the next vacation

Stay Busy- As long as I am busy, I am not eating away. Therefore I am less likely to binge like I normally do. One tip that I can share with myself is to stay out. Unfortunately the city that I currently live in becomes dormant at 8pm, in my opinion. There is not much to do so I usually end up glued to the TV with nothing to do.

I have been doing great at work the Klip it to Go has been great, I love having a fresh salad at work and I love the most the convenience and money that it has been saving for me. Seriously, no complaints. I am about to go to old navy and purchase a bunch to give away because they are amazing.

That's all for now, thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment