Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Next Step

I am very excited!! Last night I got to speaking with a co-worker of mine and we are going to start a support group with each other for weight loss. I might not be blogging here anymore, but if I do make that decision I will definitely leave a note and announce that I would be moving on to a better place....tear.

What makes that change amazing is not only I am going to have a partner in crime when it comes to murdering the un-helathyness in our lives. but it's great to know I am working with someone where we are kind of in the same predicament. We know where out motivation is and I am more than happy about this.

We wrote out a plan for what we will be doing and I hope you lovely readers will join us on the journey.

That's all for now.

Thanks for Reading
Toodles =)

No comments:

Post a Comment