Sunday, July 15, 2012

Obsessed with Sistema Klip IT Lunch To Go.


It has been about a month since I have purchased Klip It To Go at Old Navy that one random day. and there is no turning back. I absolutely love this company and the products that I have tried so far.






and I also treated myself to a handy lunch bag 

Seriously, like I may have said before. 
In the past I have purchased containers that I tried to use as a lunch box before. 
but to my disappointment many time I stop trying to pack up lunch because it would be so bulky to carry that I just gave up. 

The Latest in the collection Parfait and Sandwich / Snack to go


With the Sistema Klip it to Go I am able to prepare and take lunch to go with the perks if not having to worry about the lunch box being bulky, leaking, or breaking apart on me when I am out an about.

If you can I would highly recommend to to purchase and try out.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment