Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yah'll ready for this

I am not focused at ALL. I know what I want and I am allowing for all the little things to break me from what I want.

I am highly disappointed right now but there is no one to blame except for me myself and I.

Deep down inside, I just want to be the girl that can post up great results and have the ability to look back and see where I came from but boy is it hard. Especially when there is nothing but failure to post up.

Just catching up on youtube I found it again. I used to have daily inspiration. That was watching vids in the morning and evening to keep me motivated.

I think I will start doing that again.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! I have been having those moments as well and not been keeping up with my healthy journey on blogger, but I am snapping out of it now! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete