Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!! ...........Wait.........4 days to late? Oh my bad. I again have been MIA but I have a great reason. I learned the magic of sewing. For years I thought it had been an impossible feat but in a matter of 24 hours learned to sew and for good reason.

At work they had a week of service dress up. So every day this past week there was a different theme in which we would dress up.One of the days was favorite holiday. I choose Cinco de Mayo, no because I am Mexican (which I am not) or I get really wasted on this day.  The reason that I choose this holiday was because May 5, 2012 was the first time this year I got to visit my family and friends back home. It was an very eventful day and I will never forget it. Plus, who doesn't love a girl in a mustache?

Cinco De Mayo Costume
The other day that I got a chance to dress up for what my favorite super hero.
I brainstorm ed for a couple of hours and then BAM! It hit me.:







Literally anyone whom can guess who I am I will........idk give a prize to

The tag for this should be:

"If you don't know who I am I am too young for you bro"

Again I just learned to sew so I have to give credit to the Guru's that I used as a draft for this Costume:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment