Bored? Do your nails. =D I did this ombre look with no tutorials and I think it came out pretty nice.
First off your going to need your nail polish. I started off finding this glitter nail polish and then finding the matching shade in regular polish. I also used this clear as the base for the hombre.
- Coat all your nails of the color rose (almost clear) twice
- Using the color with no glitter do the tips (my case purple)
- Take the Glitter polish and go over the tip
- Then, go over the tip again & color a little bellow the tip line
- Repeat step 4, painting the glitter a bit more below then previous giving the ombre illusion (stop about 1/3 of the way)
- Finish with a clear coat on top.
There you have it, if anyone has more of a secret of how to form the hombre look please share. I winged this but it helps to know that ways of other.