Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Evening Workout - Cardio!

I love a real late night workout. When I mean late, I mean after 8pm. These workouts give me the opportunity to burn all this extra energy that I have pent up in me, that because I work sitting behind a desk all day. I don't have the opportunity to burn.

For example last night, I guess I had a lot of things on my mind and I woke up this morning at 3:30am. For about three and a half hours I just tossed and turned in my bed until my alarm rang at 7 am and I then just decided to roll out.

So, I am going to change things up and change my approach towards this journey differently. I am working on a master plan as we speak but first was working out. That's the reason for the late night run.



Two pictures, but had to switch machines mid workout. The first machine keep squeaking during my run. That was way to much unnecessary attention.

Felt great overall, but I dislike the fact that I feel like I can't run my best because I could feel a cramp come along with a sudden movement.

Stretch , stretch, stretch is the key. But are there any other tips out there?

Well, That's all for now. Have a beautiful evening . Happy early Halloween! Stay healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment