Saturday, April 5, 2014

When I am hangry

When I am hangry (hungry /angry....don't act you don't know what I am talking about.) I tell myself " Missy, you can binge but first go to the gym"

This morning I woke up craving a fat stuffed burger. I was so determined today I told my boo to let's get some for dinner.

Right when I was ready to go downstairs and start binging galore. I decided to get out of the house and head to the gym for a minimum of 1 hour. I did. Went right over to my local gym for the morning and participated in a very lively Zumba class and I feel great.

After the class I thought to myself would I jeopardize this workout for a burger? No way!

So whenever I get a feeling of living off the wall, I just say to myself let's head to the gym and then see what you body says afterwards.





I got it in. 

Note to self before I went to class I had a hot chocolate and that was about it so far. I bought a salad yesterday so I will have that now.

So Focused right now.

This also has to do with the fact that I am surrounded by like minded individuals and it makes it a whole lot easier to stay on track and focused. No excuses

I have a friend 24 lbs, mind you he has been on this since November 2013, but slow and steady and the long lasting results.


No comments:

Post a Comment