Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally!! Oh it's on!!!

What does it take for someone who is leading a life that will lead to heart disease, diabetes, and just plain obesity need to see before getting a reality check. I don't know about you but it took for myself to look down and the scale and see the highest weight that I have ever been in my life.

Yesterday I weighed in at 215lbs and I was bouncing off the walls. I did not know what was I doing wrong? or just plain what to do?

I have a big problem with constipation. There are a couple solutions to that.
  • Fiber
  • Laxative
  • Prune Juice
  • Green Tea
but out of all the options I feel that Green Tea is my favorite because I control what comes out when it wants to come out the most.

To sum it all up I weighed myself this morning and I was 209lbs =]

Woot Woot, I am very excited!!! but I am probably going to say that this is do to the cleansing process that I am currently going through. I was probably carrying those 6lbs in my intestines and I had just finally released it. Starting from tomorrow I will be working my booty off at the gym whenever I am not doing something =]

We can't forget that it's always one step at a time
Besos




No comments:

Post a Comment