- Whole Wheat Tortilla w/ flax seed
- 4 Large strawberries
- 2 tbs of Grounded Flax seed
- 1 tsp of Kashi berry crisp
- 2 tbs of Peanut Butter ( Reduced Fat)
- Take the tortilla and spread the Peanut Butter evenly
- Cut up the strawberries into slices
- Place the strawberries over the peanut butter on one side ( So that we can roll the wrap)
- Sprinkle the kashi and the grounded flax seeds over the strawberries
- With a large kitchen knife, push the strawberries closer to the end of the tortilla while rotating the tortilla to the end with out strawberries.
- Cut in half
- Anything that falls out og the wrap when wrapping I just place on the plate as well. ( As long as it did not touch the floor lol)
and Voila !!!!
Yumm Yumm Yumm
Since joining blogger there has been only 1 blogger that consistently had maintained where she is and what she is doing. I truly feel that a big reason of this is that she blogs on a very consistent basis. and she makes this lifestyle fun.
That's Truly Jess.
She is great and she is very helpful and motivational and consistent with what she does.
She doesn't need my help but please check her out.