Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Start to a Good Morning

Mostly everyone is worried about my sleeping and eating habits. So I for the record would like to state that everything is fine, is just that I am very cautious with what I eat and when I eat and that random lunch ins are just not acceptable to what I am trying to do.
Strawberry Sunset
 
Well I woke up this morning and I thought let me make and entry of what I am having too. Sorry about my camera being all out of whack.

Ingredients
  • Whole Wheat Tortilla w/ flax seed
  • 4 Large strawberries 
  • 2 tbs of Grounded Flax seed
  • 1 tsp of Kashi berry crisp
  • 2 tbs of Peanut Butter ( Reduced Fat)
How to Prepare
  • Take the tortilla and spread the Peanut Butter evenly 
  • Cut up the strawberries into slices
  • Place the strawberries over the peanut butter on one side ( So that we can roll the wrap)
  • Sprinkle the kashi and the grounded flax seeds over the strawberries
  • With a large kitchen knife, push the strawberries closer to the end of the tortilla while rotating the tortilla to the end with out strawberries.
  • Cut in half
  • Anything that falls out og the wrap when wrapping I just place on the plate as well. ( As long as it did not touch the floor lol)
and Voila !!!!
 Yumm Yumm Yumm
Happy Morning
Since joining blogger there has been only 1 blogger that consistently had maintained where she is and what she is doing. I truly feel that a big reason of this is that she blogs on a very consistent basis. and she makes this lifestyle  fun.
That's Truly Jess.
She is great and she is very helpful and motivational and consistent with what she does. 


She doesn't need my help but please check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment