Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Days = New Fun

Just recently graduated and it was amazing, but now I am stuck like most students in my position in this time. Unemployed. I would love to say that I have been on a job search but I have yet to apply to a single job. With that being said it was hilarious how HSBC offered me a job.....in the ghetto. No way was I going to take a job in the ghetto but now it's like damn I wish I would have taken it.

I went to NYC for a grad party and it was amazing and sooo much fun. It what I needed a break from it all. The problem came to a quick hault. I am in back in my hometown with nothing but thoughts about what I could have been doing.

This is the truth, I am not our there because I am feeling the way that I am looking and of course I want to change that like A.S.A.P.

In July there is going to be a huge festival and I am going to take part in it, I am the region dance leader for upstate NY. and I am more than happy to. But it's horrible when the dance leader can't handle the dance moves because physically it feels like so much.

So I have set up a challenge for myself and if I can keep posting about it then good for me. But chances are that I won't be able to because I can't be consistent ( of course that has to change)

I am using my faith and will to do it this time. The goal is that when my siblings meet me at the festival they will be so surpised beyond beleif.




P.S. Writing this out personally makes the determination that much stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment