Sunday, August 26, 2012

Santa Fe Chicken Salad

Santa Fe Chicken Salad
See, I am trying to be a good girl. In being determined to staying on track I have been looking on the net for inspiration.

Many of the blogs that I read had delicious looking Meal of the Days post.OH MY they have my tummy rumbling.  All the juices, salads and protein based recipes all looked great.

The Foodie pictures that I was viewing today were being taken by a store called Wholesale Food, BUT we do not have that store here so I have to do what I have to do.

I went shopping today and I stop up on a lot of fruits and veggies. I did not have a lot of money but I made due.



In theme of being a good girl, this past weekend I made a salad for dinner. Consisting of a frozen Santa Fe vegetable mix, chopped Green Lettuce Leaves, Garbanzo Beans, topped with tiziki (flavored with adobo & season salt) dressing, & crumbled goat cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment