Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Workout Playlist ( #WWOPL )

Something about me,  I love music!! There is something about music that can get me going. When the beats come on, I can feel my inner nerves synching into an energetic calamity and mostly it feels amazing. Music can be what your feeling that you just can't seem to put into words. Personally, it's my form of meditation.You can hype up a manic Monday or end your Friday on a funday just by playing a great tune. Songs can do wonders & this is something that I would love to share with you.

For a while I have been creating "weekly playlist" as to what I jam to during a workout. Depending on my mood throughout the week the playlist vibes consistently change. One week could be in mood  to fist pump my arm off the or be on a reggae tip. But what was supposed to be a "Weekly" playlist has turned into "Monthly" or "Bi-monthly" list.  I love my playlist so much that in wanting to  just to hear them motivates me to take whirl on my treadmill.

Every week there are hundreds of songs that I come into contact with for the first time but there are only a few that I would like to hear again, dance to, & non the less work out to. For one year on a weekly basis my goal is to come up with a list of top 10 songs to jam to for the week. Whether it be Throwback, R&B, House, Love, etc. I will make due with creating a weekly list.


For the time being I am going to backdate this from the start of the year when I started making these list and I will link this to my youtube page so with a simple clink. You can play the play list too.

I will publish the weekly list every Thursday night so that it's ready for Friday. Also, of course I am assuming that because we are all busy workers throughout the week this would be perfect for the weekend workout. Please correct me if I am wrong.

This week, because I am backdating I will be publish a couple of list this week. Week #7 is the list I am working on currently and I will be publishing on August 09, 2012 so mark your calendars.



No comments:

Post a Comment