Friday, January 18, 2013

Bloated and Fatigued

It's that time of the month. Normally my numbers do not fluctuate during this time period. So sometimes I feel like what is the point of keeping tabs. I made a promise to myself therefore I have been taking note of my weight on a daily basis. So here are some updates of what's been going on.











On a daily basis I fluctuate from 197-199 this past week. Plans for this 3 day weekend is to go hard and get to a number that will make my Jaw drop. I am off all weekend so that is definitely something that I can do.

It's also time for a new playlist. I made a list before I left on vacation and I have been rocking to it for a month now but it's time for something new.

This was a quick update so that's all for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment