Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's decided.....

I'm not going to lie...........this idea really came from watching MTV Made - Tough Mudder. That's right I WANT to be a tough mudder.


Just the training for the race itself is exciting. From what I have research, completing the race is a great accomplishment but a lot of it consist of comradery and endurance to the finish line. I will be doing the Spartan and the Tough Mudder. Each event would be one month apart but that should give me about 8 months to train for both.

First up will be the Spartan Race. Although it has not been decided which race to do realistically the Spartan Sprint is very doable but the next level would be a better achievement. I would just have decide when I make the purchase....


Next up would be the Tough Mudder.

"Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. With the most innovative courses, half a million inspiring participants, and more than $3 million raised for the Wounded Warrior Project, Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world." 


Yup, that's right I am soooo excited. To be honest, the training for this is going to be no joke, but my boo is down and I will ask friends to see whom ever would be interest to participate. This will be my major fitness goal for this year and I am really and truly going to embrace this challenge.

Wish Me Luck,
Lexi


P.S. If you have done this before or is interested in participating please let me know. I would love to know any insight or possibly creating or joining with a team (although there are no official teams).

No comments:

Post a Comment