Saturday, January 5, 2013

Focused for 2013

This year is going to be major! It does not matter whether it's in all my other endevorse, I promise to have great health results for this year.

Every time I speak of fitness something else falls on my lap.

Next weekend I will be attending a Zumba party that will help with raising funds for Hurricane Sandy Victims.

Also as a gift for x-mas my sister for X-Mas purchased GNC Total Lean - Lean Shake Vanilla Bean

I just tried the shake for the first time and my it was so delicious. 

My sister told me to remake the shake with milk, ice and a banana. Truthfully, I have become lactose intolerant, so I just skipped the mile and did 2 scoops of the Lean Shake Vanilla Bean powder, chilled water and a banana. 

The meal plan is 6 meals a day consisting of  a shake as one of the meals once or twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment