Thursday, May 2, 2013

For the first 10 days

For the first 10 days I will be trying a flavored juice fast? I say fast because I don't understand if that's all we have to eat during this period. but I will be drinking this for sure. This drink consist of a mixer of grapefruit,mint leaves, tangerines And cucumber.

The ingredients are cheap. You can make this the night before so that in the morning it's ready to drink. You can just take a bottle with you when you're on the go.

There are breakdowns of the nutrients and positive benefits of consuming any of these fruits. What also is great at the end of the day you can eat the fruit as well.

I know this recipe has been shared on Facebook and this is my screen shot that was shared with me.

Please try as well and enjoy!!



May I state that I am both nervous and very excited to try this. Please let me know if you do.







No comments:

Post a Comment