Friday, December 27, 2013

The Last Straw

Ever wake up just fed up? That's how I feel. Everyone know the new year is a time to reflect and reset the resolutions but I am tiered of doing that, I just want to lose the weight already. 


Christmas morning! Holy Molly look at Rhodes rolls.

I reunited with a long time friend last night I think it had been about 4 weeks since we had met last. The cardio machine has this amazing unconditional love that I really and truley respect. It the friend that gives gives gives and never asks for anything in return. 

Well I ran and took it slow, my body recognized that I was running a familiar path. My body was ready to run and catch my breathe later.

It takes a lot of strength but I have to do this for me. I have to do this now. May someone hold me accountable?

202.5, not so bad only 1lb for the holiday dinners and alcohol. I had been having. Need to cleanse myself. Priority!

Believe and achieve 


No comments:

Post a Comment