Sunday, March 16, 2014

Checking in

Disclosure:
This was to have been published on 3/2/14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend told me, "being healthy stars in your own kitchen" and that is soo true. 

Although I am ridiculously broke, I have made the sacrifice of buying healthy food.

 My fridge is stocked up with a lot of veggies not too many carbs. 

And today I had piged out. I bought some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia for the first time and it was quite delicious. But I don't feel so sluggish, let's call that my cheat meal for the week.

 Today I spent the day prepping some Kimchee to impress the loved ones in my life but this weekend and past weeks have been pretty tough. 

But looking forward, I have to get in shape I plan on making big moves and I have to get to them while feeling fabulous.

I visited a friend today, he was waiting for me. This was the result of that encounter.


Leaving me for today at...


Spring is around the corner, I can feel it. I feel sun beans shinning down. I am starting to feel the hunger of wanting to do go the gym again. Do you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment