Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm so happy!!

This was supposed to be originally uploaded on 02/26/14

Commentary: 03/15/14
Oh yeah... I was able to get to this point. This was not eating after 6pm. It aloes my body to digest anything I had during the day. But my body was not happy with my decision rattled and rumbled and would not let me sleep. Asking for midnight snack. At one point there was a trip to the cabinet for a handful of granola mix, that calmed my both down. Or was it a spoonful of peanut butter. Either or are my personally hunger quenching tips. No matter what it worked that night and got this the next morning.


This is fun looking back at post, I really normally don't do that. Maybe I will try cutting the cafeteria at 6pm each night for a week and see the results. Hold me to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment