Wednesday, March 10, 2010

60 Day Challenge


Challenge Time!!!
I know I said I was not going to do a challenge but boy does it help. lol

I have 60 days til graduation. I have a certain number in mind that I would like to make my goal weight but I am not going to share that number 21 days from now.

I am excited because I have really changed my eating habits so far and I know that with the inclusion of exercise will really make a difference. Boy I am really excited.

The idea was also to train for my 5k run in June so having this challenge will give me more the reason to do so.

My goal is to countdown the days with my blog more than a v-log because it can take hours to record, edit, then upload a video.

I promised to never let another summer go by not feeling great about myself =D

No comments:

Post a Comment