Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 23: New Movement Healthy Choices

Current Weight : 211lb =)

Hey everyone I know it's been a while, but I did not fall of the horse I can promise you that.

I have been job hunting and that had been taken a great portion of my life up.

But I am here with great news....211 wow I am so happy. In great part it has to do with the heat. It's to hot to eat so much like I am used to. If anything I just have been drinking a lot of water.

My Big issue is that I have been retaining alot of the water. To assure me my mother said that happens to diabetics. Thanks MOM.
Yummm trust that this photo does no justice to the food. 
This is one of the times that a smellputer would be awesome =)


Pumpkin Squash Ravioli- Made w/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pumpkin filled ravioli w/ a butter - sage sauce, asparagus and butternut squash.


At only 300 cals each this is something I will be more than happy to stick to

Yahooooooooo. I am beyond happy lol getting there naturally and healthy.

Will keep you posted
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment