Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 9: Woot Woot, everyday another victory

Starting Weight: 219
Yesterday:         214
Today:               213.5 (-0.5)

Yay!! Like seriously I can  be doing cartwheels right now.

I am currently at my highest weight from Fall 09'. On top of that I am 5lbs away from my lowest weight of Fall 09'.

I already decided that my reward will be Empanada de cambray. It's a pastry made with guava and cheese and my mouth is salivating just thinking about it.

But it can't be out of no where. I think that if I reach 199lbs by the time I must return home from the quick visit to the city then I will make the purchase of half a dozen for my boo and I.

If anything if I make 199lb by the time of the festival I'll tell my sister to bring me some as a reward =)
but really I think the walk was the smartest think that my significant other could have taken me on yesterday.

Like truthfully that was the kick off to the weight loss like on high speed.

Well tommorow is another day and it probably will sing other tails till next time =)

Yes Yes Yes I am trying to find my camera charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment