Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Runday

Literally I just finished running 1.5 hours. and my legs feel like Jello but I guess that is a great feeling. I had gone to the local library and borrowed some material. With that I ended up with the whole 1st season of Vampires Diaries. I've never been into the series before but with the 50 Shades of Gray contender Ian Somerhald co- starring I had to give it a try and he still had my vote to be the next Christian Grey 

I had purchased some bath bombs a while back and I hope they still sizzle because I am going to take a nice long warm bath and finished up Entwined which has been an amazing fairy tail read and things are really spicing up.

I must admit that I am working on a master plan. Goal make eye fall out of sockets with surprise with my transformation. If you have been following I am literally taking this one step at a time but what other way would it be.

There is a need to start fresh & new. I love that the run I just did cleanses me of the negativity if any in my life right now. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am working towards it. Full speed ahead!!

I must go now this bath is calling me....til next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment