Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week #10 Weekly Work Out Playlist

Again I am so sorry for the delay with the publishing the list for this week. I think I am going to change the publish date to Saturday because it's nothing like a Saturday morning and to sit and enjoy the music.

Finally done with this list, I always try to bring the best but please don't un-credit me for  I am just trying to "cleanse my palette" but anywho here is this weeks list.
  1. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin -Don't You Worry Child
  2. Taio Cruz- Fast Car
  3. Dj Khaled feat Kanye West & Rick Ross - I Wish You Would
  4. Brandy feat Chris Brown - Put It Down
  5. Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl
  6. Massari - Brand New Day
  7. The Wanted - I found You
  8. Nelly Furtado - Parking Lot
  9. Late Night Alumni  - Sunrise Comes too soo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment