Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WWOPL Week# 17- Big Bad Wolf

It's Back, Get Excited!

Nothing gets me fired up for a great work out than a great playlist. So kiddies, I had to bring the # WWOPL (Weekly Workout Playlist) back.

I never take the time to say this, but I enjoy making these weekly playlist. Long and hard searched goes into finding the right songs. Whether I discover a song from a musical score from a show, radio play from underrated DJ or a song suggested by YouTube, I make sure I select my personal favorites.

Not only are the songs important but the order as well. Efforts are put into setting a logical order for the songs. Usually I start off with a smooth song for stretching. Then throw hi,low, fast and slow temps in the middle to get hearts racing and then cool down and allow you to catch your breath. Of course then ending the playlist with a soft gentle mix to mellow out.

A lot of thought goes into these list so I hope you take a moment to listen.
Feedback is always appreciated.
and as always please enjoy.

  1. Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf
  2. Dj Frosty feat Dj Webstar, Fatman Scoop, Young B - Ride That Wave
  3. Dj Spinking feat French Montana - Body Operator
  4. Chris Brown feat. Nicki Minaj - Love More
  5. Mike Will Made It feat Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juciy J - 23
  6. Mara  - DJ Dale Play
  7. Robbie Rivera feat. The EKG's - What to do now?
  8. Diplo Nicky Da B - Express Yourself
  9. Lana Del Rey feat. VS. Cedric Gervais - Summertime Sadness (Remix) 

**Last playlist was #16. So I decided to start with where I left off, just like my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment